Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (GDP) BATCH 5

Our batch
11TH JULY, 2011 until 19TH AUGUST, 2011 was a very memorable experience in my life. A new beginning started with a new experience, new environment, new friends and also a new knowledge. From the beginning, I target just to get a job no matter what the job is all about because it is frustrating to just let my knowledge go waste just like a dust. I was applied for ICMGTS, a training programme under SIDC but my application being rejected. Then, I was applied for this programme, GDP and I was accepted. My first target when I choose this programme is to be an analyst in Islamic Capital Market industry. My thesis during my degree influence me to learn an involve more in sukuk.


my 1st group in GDP

Luckily, eventhough I was alone enter this programme, but everyone were very nice and friendly. Within 6 weeks in this programme, I got to make a lot of friends with valuable moment that will always remain in my memories. Eventhough it is only a very short time and 67 of us have different background, different personality and different race, but we can be very close and shared and learn our knowledge and ideas together and we can working as a team without any problems.


our last dinner together @ KLCC

The Visit Malaysia’s event that we make is a very valuable moment where everyone gives their best to make sure the successful of the event. I’m very enjoyed our last dinner we had together in KLCC’s food court as our farewell. Eventhough it was a sad moment but the experience and memories will remains in my mind forever.


During Tourism Fair

Since I entered into this programme, I fall in love with something that I never imagine. “The stock market”. Reading The Edge Financial Daily everyday is a MUST DO for me now. Looking into the realtime trading through BURSA WINSCORE is a very interesting thing to do and analyze the company to know the company position give me a satisfaction that I never imagine. I can survive with my new job for now, but my long term goal if I want to stay in this industry is get CIFA and become an analyst under ICM. Thank to SIDC for give this opportunity to me.


Our froggy mall


-PUTRISYAABAN-

No comments:

Post a Comment